I’m very new to this idea of blogging my daily or weekly life, but I could definitely get used to it. I guess I’ll treat this as my little personal diary. 5 facts about me;
1. I’m a sucker for corny jokes. Why can’t a bike stand up by itself? Because it’s too tired. That cracks me up. <3
2. Something I can’t stand about pretty much all my friends: I hate it when you talk bad about the best friend you’ve been hanging out with pretty much all day. I’m absolutely disgusted by those people.
3. I have a little sister. POA. That’s not abnormal, but that’s when I lost all my friends in 5th grade, right when she came. I like to think I payed for her by losing my whole social life. And whenever I think of that, I hug her so tight and think how I would pay that price every day if it meant I could see her smile again.
4. I have -83 self confidence. I don’t know how I can get more, but that’s my score right now.
5. I cry twice a day. And whoever said crying solves nothing is totally wrong. It not only helps relieve stress, but it can also moisten your eyeducts, not to mention have someone notice that cares about you to hug the sh!t out of you.
I’m obsessed with this artist right now: Ellie Goulding (Google her- she looks JUST like Luna Lovegood.)
Like me? Follow me, I think. I’ll follow back!